Month: June 2018
Carob Chip Cashew Butter Cookies
June 3, 2018
: 15 cookies
: 10 min
: 15 min
: 25 min
- 1/4 cup of brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of palm shortening
- 1/2 cup of Erythritol
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of creamy cashew butter (unsalted)
- 3 tbsp of carob chips
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Step 2 Start by mixing together the almond flour, brown rice flour, and baking soda in a bowl.
- Step 3 Next, prepare your mixer. Add in shortening, eggs, vanilla, sugar and start mixing.
- Step 4 Then, add in the erythritol to the wet mixture and mix until smooth and creamy
- Step 5 Add in cashew butter to that wet mixture and mix until everything is combined.
- Step 6 Next, while your mixer is on, slowly add in your flour mixture little by little.
- Step 7 Last, fold in carbol chips and place on a greased pan or baking sheet.
- Step 8 Bake for 15 minutes and let cool