Chocolate Chunk Zucchini Muffins
June 5, 2018
: 6 muffins
: 10 min
: 20 min
: 30 min
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup of all purpose gluten free flour
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of shredded zucchini
- 3/4 bar of 80% dark chocolate (chopped)
- Step 1 Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Step 2 In a mixer, add shredded zucchini, eggs, vanilla, and sugar.
- Step 3 In a separate bowl, mix together the flours, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Step 4 Add the flour mixture to your wet mixture and slowly incorporate everything.
- Step 5 Fold in chocolate chunks
- Step 6 Place in a greased muffin tin (i used flower silicon baking mold rom amazon!)
- Step 7 Bake for 20 minutes