I decided to make cute little meat loafs (did I just call meat loaf cute?) to cater to the on-the-go type who doesn’t want a heavy or crazy lunch to take to work. These are simple to make, tastes delicious, and can fit in your lunch box (great for kids, too!). The zucchini makes the loaf extra moist without taking away the flavors of the meat. You can use beef or turkey. Oh, and I use these silicon meat loaf molds from Amazon.
Turkey and Zucchini Mini Meat Loafs
- 160z (about 1lb) or ground organic turkey
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp of nutritional yeast
- 1/3 cup of panic breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of thyme
- 1 cup of shredded zucchini
- Step 1 First, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Step 2 Next, start shredding your zucchini into a mixing bowl.
- Step 3 Once the zucchini is shredded, add in turkey, egg, breadcrumbs, nutritional yeast, and seasonings.
- Step 4 Place mixture into greased meat loaf molds
- Step 5 Bake for 25-30