Gluten-Free Peach Cobbler
August 4, 2018
: 6 ramekins
- 4 peaches (I used big South Carolina peaches, not small ones)
- 2 tbsp of coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp of vanilla
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Half a stick of grass-fed butter
- 3 tbsp of dairy free coconut creamer
- 1/2 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of gluten free rolled oats
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 375.
- Step 2 First cut your peaches into small pieces and place in a pan with a dab of your butter in the pan. Cook over low heat until the peaches begin to soften. Add in cinnamon and vanilla.
- Step 3 Next, in a bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar.
- Step 4 Then, cut the rest of your butter into small pieces and add that to the flour mixture.
- Step 5 Using your hands (or a mixer) mix the flour and butter mixture together until it is crumbly or just in pieces and then add in creamer.
- Step 6 Set up your greased ramekins and start to fill them with the warm peaches mixture. I usually add a thin layer of the butter and flour mixture to the bottom first, then peaches, then top it with the flour and butter mixture again.
- Step 7 Bake for 40 minutes , let cool, and enjoy!