Hey guys! I’ve teamed up with NUCO and want to present you a sweet take on a quesadilla! NUCO has amazing wraps, oils, cereals and more! They are all organic, Non-GMO, paleo and autoimmune friendly! I mean, what more can you ask for?! What’s even better is that you can get 20% off your next order using code ALLIE20. Enjoy!
Almond Butter and Banana ''Quesadilla''
- 2 NUCO Cinnamon Wraps
- 1 banana
- 1-2 tbsp of almond butter
- 3 tbsp of melted 100% chocolate chips or regular regular chips
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Step 1 First, heat up the NUCO wraps in the oven until slightly warm.
- Step 2 While that is heating up, start melting your chocolate. Place chocolate in a pot under low heat and keep stirring until melted. Make sure to take chocolate off the heat once melted so it doesnt burn.
- Step 3 Start making your quesadilla! Spread almond butter, top with banana or any other fruit and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Step 4 Place the second wrap on top and cut into triangles.
- Step 5 Drizzle melted chocolate on top and enjoy!