I’ve been on such a salsa kick lately. Pretty low in calories, super flavorful, and you can get so creative when making it! I mixed a bunch of different ingredients in this salsa recipe including NUCO garlic flavored coconut oil..yes, I said garlic flavored. It adds a burst of flavor and mixes so well with the sweetness of the mango. Order any of their products and get 20% off with code ALLIE20. I hope you guys enjoy it!
Quick and easy salsa that you can whip up in minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped mango
- 3 tbsp of diced red onion
- 1/2 of a jalapeno (diced and seeds taken out)
- 2 tbsp of green onion
- 1 tsp of garlic NUCO coconut oil
- A squeeze of lime juice (half a lime's worth)
- Salt and pepper
- Cilantro to garnish
- Step 1 Start by dicing your mangos into small cubes.
- Step 2 Next, begin to dice the red onion, green onion, and jalapeno. Add that to the mangos.
- Step 3 Then, add in the coconut oil and lime.
- Step 4 Mix in cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Step 5 Mix all ingredients together well and serve right away with some chips