This is a very simple recipe and doesn’t have exact measurements because it depends on how sweet and spicy you want to make it! Preparation: Mix raw cashews in a bowl with raw honey and cinnamon (I used about 2 tbsp of honey). Mix until […]
Month: September 2019
Vegan Pesto Recipe: 1 1/2 cups of fresh basil leaves 1 garlic clove 2 1/2 tbsp of nutritional yeast 1/3 cup of raw cashews 6 tbsp of olive oil 1.5 tbsp of lemon juice 1/4 tsp of oregano sprinkle of cayenne powder salt and pepper […]
Recipe for Fudgy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies:
- 2/3 cup of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of pure cocoa powder (you can use cacao instead if you’d like)
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter ( you can use almond butter instead if you’d like)
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 5 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup of dairy-free chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350. Start by mixing all the d
Recipe for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins: 1 cup of oat flour 1 cup of gluten-free flour blend ( I use this brand) 1/2 tsp of baking powder 1 tsp of cinnamon 1/4 cup of coconut sugar 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk 2/3 cup of […]
What is ‘gut health’? When people talk about their “gut health,” it’s usually referring to the gastrointestinal tract, not your beer gut and how you can make it disappear! Haha. But in all seriousness, it’s no surprise nowadays that our gastrointestinal health is crucial to […]
Recipe for Almond Butter Fudge S’mores Bars
- 2 cups of gluten-free graham crackers (pulsed in a food processor) I use this brand
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of creamy almond butter
- 1 cup of melted cacao butter (I use this brand )
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- pinch of sea salt
- marshmallows (I use this brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by adding the graham crackers to a food processor along with the coconut oil and blend until it looks like wet sand.
- Take this graham cracker mixture and pat it down onto a 9×9 inch square pan (lined with parchment paper) Press hard to form a crust around the bottom of the pan.
- Bake this graham cracker crust for 20 minutes.
- While that is baking, mix together almond butter, cacao butter, maple syrup, and cocoa powder in a pan under low heat until it is all blended and melted.
- Pour this mixture over the graham cracker crust and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
Store the rest in the freezer…that’s if you don’t eat them all right away 😉
Recipe for Healthy Chicken Teriyaki: Ingredients: 1.5 pound of chicken breast (I use the breast that are already sliced in strips. My favorite brand is called “Coleman” and it is organic. 1/2 cup of Coconut Aminos (you can buy this here) – Coconut Aminos is […]