Recipe for Almond Butter Fudge S’mores Bars
- 2 cups of gluten-free graham crackers (pulsed in a food processor) I use this brand
- 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of creamy almond butter
- 1 cup of melted cacao butter (I use this brand )
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 3 tbsp of cocoa powder
- pinch of sea salt
- marshmallows (I use this brand)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Start by adding the graham crackers to a food processor along with the coconut oil and blend until it looks like wet sand.
- Take this graham cracker mixture and pat it down onto a 9×9 inch square pan (lined with parchment paper) Press hard to form a crust around the bottom of the pan.
- Bake this graham cracker crust for 20 minutes.
- While that is baking, mix together almond butter, cacao butter, maple syrup, and cocoa powder in a pan under low heat until it is all blended and melted.
- Pour this mixture over the graham cracker crust and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Slice into squares and enjoy!
Store the rest in the freezer…that’s if you don’t eat them all right away 😉