Recipe: 2 3/4 cups of oat flour (or just put rolled oats in a food processor or blender until it becomes a flour-like consistency) 3 ripe mashed bananas 1/4 cup of coconut sugar 1 tbsp of vanilla extract 1 tsp of baking powder 1/2 tsp […]
I love working with carob as a break from chocolate chips sometimes. It’s actually from a plant in the pea family and tastes just as sweet as chocolate! It’s popular in Hebrew and Arabic traditions.
Hope ya’ll enjoy!
Peanut Butter Sea Salt Carob Chip Cookies
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- 1/2 cup of coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of carob chips
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt and some to sprinkle on top as well
- Step 1 First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Step 2 Next, add the eggs, sugar, oil, and peanut butter to your mixer and mix until smooth.
- Step 3 Then, add in baking powder and mix.
- Step 4 Add in flour, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Step 5 Fold in carob chips
- Step 6 Place on a cookie sheet or greased pan (about 2in thick circles of cookie dough) Sprinkle sea salt on top of each
- Step 7 Bake for 18 minutes
Hey guys! So I know there was a black bean brownie craze a few years back. Is it just me or does anyone remember when Hayley Duff made that black bean cake on her cooking show and everyone’s jaws dropped? Okay, maybe that was just me. […]
I’ve been on such a salsa kick lately. Pretty low in calories, super flavorful, and you can get so creative when making it! I mixed a bunch of different ingredients in this salsa recipe including NUCO garlic flavored coconut oil..yes, I said garlic flavored. It adds a burst of flavor and mixes so well with the sweetness of the mango. Order any of their products and get 20% off with code ALLIE20. I hope you guys enjoy it!
Quick and easy salsa that you can whip up in minutes!
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped mango
- 3 tbsp of diced red onion
- 1/2 of a jalapeno (diced and seeds taken out)
- 2 tbsp of green onion
- 1 tsp of garlic NUCO coconut oil
- A squeeze of lime juice (half a lime's worth)
- Salt and pepper
- Cilantro to garnish
- Step 1 Start by dicing your mangos into small cubes.
- Step 2 Next, begin to dice the red onion, green onion, and jalapeno. Add that to the mangos.
- Step 3 Then, add in the coconut oil and lime.
- Step 4 Mix in cilantro, salt, and pepper.
- Step 5 Mix all ingredients together well and serve right away with some chips
Chocolate Chunk Zucchini Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup of all purpose gluten free flour
- 2 tbsp of coconut flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/3 cup of coconut sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of shredded zucchini
- 3/4 bar of 80% dark chocolate (chopped)
- Step 1 Preheat oven at 350 degrees
- Step 2 In a mixer, add shredded zucchini, eggs, vanilla, and sugar.
- Step 3 In a separate bowl, mix together the flours, baking soda, and baking powder.
- Step 4 Add the flour mixture to your wet mixture and slowly incorporate everything.
- Step 5 Fold in chocolate chunks
- Step 6 Place in a greased muffin tin (i used flower silicon baking mold rom amazon!)
- Step 7 Bake for 20 minutes