YES! Finally, I get to mix two of my favorite things! Sweet potatoes and muffins! Genius! I know right? Go me. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I loved creating it. Enjoy!
Sweet Potato Muffins
- 1 large sweet potato (cooked)
- 1 cup of almond flour
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp of coconut oil
- squeeze of lime
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Step 1 First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Step 2 Next, start by mashing your sweet potato and adding it to the mixer bowl.
- Step 3 Then, add in eggs, sugar, coconut oil, lime and blend until smooth.
- Step 4 Add in flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix until everything is incorporated.
- Step 5 Pour into a greased muffin tin. I topped mine with little bits of rolled oats, totally optional.
- Step 6 Bake for 20 minutes. Let cool and enjoy!!